Psalm 127:3

Children are a gift from the Lord; they are a reward from him. (NLT)

December 31, 2010

At the end of the Year 2010

Dear Parents,

Looking back on the many activities of 2010, PSG would like to thank parents who had so kindly volunteered their time and effort to join us. 

We would also like to thank the teachers for giving us the privilege to work with them in the planning and execution of these school activities.

Let us continue to pray for the teachers as they teach and guide our children in the new year, 2011.

A Teacher's Prayer

A sculptor took a piece of clay and moulded perfectly
The figure of a child, so beautiful to see
But when I held it in my hand, no warmth of life was there
Its cold, unchangeless beauty was all that it could share.
God sent this child to me that I might supervise
The teaching that would satisfy the wonder in his eyes;
And when I took his hand, to guide him on his way,
I felt the warmth of trust and love he shares with me each day,
"And so, dear God, I come to Thee, in all humility,
To ask for wisdom, strength and love that I may always be
The kind of teacher who can help, in some kind, loving way,
To mould a better, stronger child with every passing day,"

Harold H. LeCrone

No comments:

Post a Comment